Needed a week to de stress this was the place. Upon arrival we were greeted by very friendly reception staff. The room we were given was nice and clean but not in a good location. We asked if we could upgrade to the main block and the manager arranged it free if charge. Food lovely drink was good too. We a mid 40's couple everyone was much older but did not spoil our week. Not many English but again no problem. Helped that we had excellent weather for time of year. Little out of the way but good bus service. Pub over the way cheap enough & good sports shown. Would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain