Hotel is set on the seafront in Playamar, Torremollinos. Standard of food was excellent throughout my weeks stay. Room was a twin on 8th floor with side seaview. Rooms are comfortable with UK channels now included on TV's in each room. Local bars and restaurants are close by if you fancy a change from the all inclusive offered at the hotel and an abundance of reasonable restaurants are available along the sea front. Train service nearby runs to each of resorts on Costa Del Sol at reasonable prices and local bus service also available near hotel. Nice sea front with palms breaking the areas of sand.
You can also arrange to visit Gibralter where you can happily spend those English pounds you have . This appears to give better value than the euro does. Well worth a visit and steeped in British history.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain