We booked this hotel for a 7 day break. When we got there we thought it looked a little tired.Handrails in some cases needed a touch of paint and small things like that. The bathrooms are very tight squeeze,long and narrow and the bidet and toilet were behind the door.One holidaymaker had slipped and fallen ,banging his head on the bath. The staff in the hotel are very pleasant and the place itself is very clean but it does appear to be a little understaffed. We enjoyed our break but I don't think I will be rushing back there. Billyboo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain