This was a last minute 7 day break before Christmas.
I found everything to my satisfaction.
The staff were friendly and efficient.
The service was excellent at all times.
Large rooms which were spotless.
The hotel has two accommodation blocks. If you do not like heights then make sure you get a low floor room.
Entertainment was great.
Retaurant was well run and provided excellent food.
There is a pool bar and a reception bar. In winter the pool bar is not open. However, there are soft drinks machines located at the poolside together with tea and coffe making facilities.There also beer fonts at the poolside.
The hotel has a nice poolside area with plenty of sun beds, tables ands chairs. there is also an indoor heated pool and spa.
The location is on the promenade with good access to shops etc.
Local bus is free and the railway staion is about 15 minutes away. A cheap and very efficent way of getting out and about. 1.90 euros per journey.
My partner and I enjoyed our stay so much that we have booked to return for her birthday in April. This time staying 9 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain