Recently returned from the Riu BelPlaya this was our second time at this hotel , I will say at this time of the year most guests are of the older generation which suited us fine. The food was 1st class and a very good choice, the rooms were spotless and all staff fromt the Chamber maid to the directors always spoke and had a smile for you.Joshua who organised most of the entertainment and works very hard from his keep fit classes first thing in the morning to late at night to keep people entertained .Will certainly return to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain