Just returned from the Hotel riu belplaya a week ago (3rd feb)after having a lovely week"s holiday there,this was the 3rd time we have stayed in a riu Hotel which were excellent, so we were hoping to get the same quality we have come to know from riu hotels and i can say we were not disappointed,the hotel is very clean in all the public areas,the bedrooms are decorated nicely and are also immacutely clean,we were on the 6th floor and our maid who was called Pepa Quintado was lovely,she was happy,well mannered and her customer services skills as well as her cleaning were first rate,the food in the hotel was very good and we liked the idea on an evening whilst having you meal of getting your drinks yourself from the drinks taps around the restuarant,as for other staff restuarant staff very pleasant as were bar staff some more than others i might add,reception staff were a mixture of helpful but unpleasant,the two who served me on two occasions were carmel and oliver who were both very pleasant,but hey you can"t win em all can you,all in all a fab hotel glorious weather which made a lovely break and we would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain