ok, lets get the small winge out of the way first,we would liked to have had a kettle & tea/coffee in the room for a drink first thing but other then that we cannot fault this hotel at all, the food was caferterial style but plentiful & very good, as some others have said the entertainment is a bit cheesey & cruise ship but hayho, the rooms are v good & cleaned every day, we were in room 208 with not a bad view,wots it like in summer we hope to find out in 2014 as we will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain