Went for a break to Belplaya for a break after moving house, thought would get a bit of sunshine and relax. When we arrived about 10pm, we were greeted by people on reception who were very cheerful, took our passports and told us to have a welcome drink and have a seat till our name was called, checked into our room and were told they had ameal waiting for us all in the restraunt, Really pleasantly surprised that they were so cheerful and organised,
The rooms were very good and during our stay there we had no grumbles it was a lovely hotel and the food was lovely, The only problem was the weather, 5 of the days it poured down, didnt know it was possible to rain that much. Howevere, not hotels fault and we would certainly return as we were impressed by staff and hotel. The lady who cleaned our room left lovely patterns with the bedspread, different every day!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain