My husband and I stayed here In October(we are in our 60's). The hotel was very clean, good food,friendly staff. Stayed in room 316, you could hear the people next door going to the toilet!!!! Nothing much to do there, no nice places to walk. Poor entertainment, though they did try for Halloween. Plenty of drinks, cava, lager & wine on tap and generous measures. Went on a trip to Gibraltar which was very good and had a fantastic guide who was very informative. The blanket trip is well worth going on (free) no hassle. The weather was terrible which did not help as when it rained all there was to do was drink !!!!!
All in all could not fault the hotel only Torremolinos - it was not for us. We won't be back.
On the way out someone stole my TRIP ADVISOR luggage tag - which I was proud of :-)
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Riu Belplaya
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Riu Belplaya Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Riu Belplaya Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.