I stayed with colleagues on business in mid October as its minutes from Malaga airport.
On arrival we received a glass of orange, reception staff were pleasant and we were checked in quickly.
Rooms were clean and tidy, although basic. The sea view which we had paid slightly more for probably wasn't worth it.
Drinks were cheap, but the food was of a better standard.
Location was good, quite a distance from Torremolinos town, but the beach was literally across the road. Less than ten minutes to Malaga airport.
Overall it made sense for our group to stay here as it was more of a base us, I probably wouldn't recommend this as a holiday hotel though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain