Very average all inclusive. Staff are great the bar staff and the snack bar staff work relentlessly cooking pizzas and toasties, always with a smile. Pools are freezing cold so if you want to swim don't go here. Food is horrible, but no worse than other average all inclusives, pasta with a red sauce to pour over it, scrambled egg with green beans inserted for no good reason! Breads are nice though. Overall it is too far from town, a 45 minute walk or 2 euros on a bus, which adds up if you are a family. About 12 euros in a taxi. No bars nearby apart from seafront restaurants which are bog standard and not really anything to write home about. I would avoid and go somewhere nearer to town, or even better into Benalmadena. Apartments are ok, very small with a basic kitchen, cleaned every day though which was good. Entertainment is in the 'dungeon' as everyone called it so, you might guess what that was like. Animation team try with various cheesy entertainment programmes throughout the week but all seems rather tacky and unimaginative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos , it offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain