We spent a week at this hotel. There were 6 of us. Not one of us will be returning. The food is a total let down. It is absoloutly disgusting. There is no variety except pork and fish. They also seemed to re use the left over food the next day in a sauce. The food is stone cold and no selection for children. The food restaurant is like a cattle market. We paid all inclusive but had to buy meals out. There are no teas facilities in the rooms The entertainment is also very poor. The entertainers speak Spanish so no good for people that are English and are not able to understand what's going on! The bad outweighs the good at this hotel and we defenetly won't be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos , it offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain