I wonder why we keep returning here?
I think this hotel is generally great value. The staff are friendly, the rooms are clean, the food is different and plentiful and it is in a good location for exploring the Costa del Sol. We don't often sit by the pool, so I can't really comment on the day time there. We some times have joined in the evening activities.
I understand that it doesn't suit everyone. It is very busy with a mixture of different guests and nationalities, which adds to the atmosphere and experience. It is a Spanish hotel!
On our last visit in October it was a little disappointing that the ballroom was being used by a private party, as I think all guests should be able to use this facility.
Overall I think this hotel is great for us and that is why we return. We'll be back at the Puente Real in 2014.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Hotel
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Puente Real
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos , it offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.