Far too many guests for the facilities, no room around either of the 2 pools, most sunbeds are reserved with towels etc on them.
Pool bar understaffed, usually only one staff serving drinks and cooking pizzas etc, long queues.
Dining room is like feeding time at the zoo, food is terrible, only processed meats on offer, even the "bacon"
Rooms are tiny, air con works intermittently. Rooms on the south side facing the next hotel, have to put up with the noise from the adjacent hotel noisy air con units 24 hrs a day.
Wi-Fi 9.50 for 6 hours
Car parking 8.50 per day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos , it offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain