Stayed here with my partner purely because the hotel my family was in was full and this was located round the corner and cheap.
We were staying in one of the apartments, from the outside they look lovely...inside there are dated and could be doing with a few cosmetic touches. The shower curtain was disgusting, the beds made a noise everytime you moved, there was chips out the tiles and the aircon systems caused lots of dripping onto our patio area.
We only had dinner here twice as half of the items were not labled so we werent to sure what we were eating, but if you like bread and chips your sorted. Breakfast was slightly better.
Pool area seemed nice enough, the pool was nice and clean.
We seemed a long way away from all the action but there was a few bars and restaurants around, very very close to the beach which was nice.
We got a bargain with this hotel so cant really complain, but a few cosmetic touch ups would go a long long way.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Hotel
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Puente Real
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos , it offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.