This was our 1st experience of all-inclusive but due to the excellent service from this hotel we are now converted. We got off to a shaky start when the apartment we booked wasn't available on arrival and we had to spend our 1st night in one of the hotel rooms. We weren't best pleased but we did get into our apartment the following day and the holiday really began. The apartments are basic but clean and functional and more than adequate. Our apartment was on ground floor overlooking the bar area which was excellent for access to pool, bar and snack bar. Pool and bar area were immaculate and cleaned every day. The pool area did get busy but there were always spare sunbeds to be had especially at the back pool.
We all found the food to be good quality and fresh with plenty of choice at every meal. As well as the set times for breakfast, lunch and dinner, outside these times the snack bar was serving burgers, chips, pizza and toasties - so there was absolutely no excuse for being hungry. On top of this the soft drinks, beer and wine were all self service with spirits being the only thing you had to queue for - how could you be bad to that???
What really made this holiday though was the staff particularly the staff from kids club and pool entertainment. I was continually amazed at their enthusiasm and energy. The chef in the snack bar also deserves a special mention - he absolutely works his socks off and is so friendly and helpful.
In summary, my expectation of an all inclusive holiday was that once they got your money they would then give you rubbish food with poor service - my experience in this hotel was the complete opposite - great food, excellent staff and a terrific holiday. I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Orbitz and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain