Stayed at the Puente Real with fieinds 17-27th June. All inclusive. First impressions were good quick check in. We booked a superior room 2416 which was a good size but the bathroom was a bit worse for wear, the enamel was peeling off the inside of the bath and rusty on the outside. The towels were small and past their sell by date, very thin and we could not get dried properly. We had trouble locking our door, phoned reception the lady who answered said that someone would was on their way, 15 mins later no one had arrived, so phoned again, the same lady once again said someone was on their way. Half an hour later no one came. I fixed the problem myself by putting the card in and out a few times. The pools were ok but there was not enough umbrellas and if you wanted one you had to get up at 6 am There was a sign saying the pool did not open while 10 am but if you wait until 10 you will not get a sunbed and that you could not leave towels on beds unattended for over an hour, or they would be taken off to let someone else use them, never saw this done before we went on the beach for most of the holiday because without cover we would have burnt. Food was not as bad as some people posted although I saw adults getting food from the children section because they did not like what was on offer. . BUT it was repetitive. You get two small bottles of water in the fridge when you arrive but they are not replenished, you have to fill them in the restaurant or the pool bar, No beach towels take your own, first time I have had to do this when all inclusive. Table and chairs inside the hotel bar are cheap plastic very shabby. Only two people serving at both bars so expect queues
although at the pool bar you can get your own beer and soft drinks. But remember this is just my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos , it offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain