I have just landed back from a 5 night, all inclusive stay at this hotel with my partner and friends. After reading the initial reviews, I was a little apprehensive - however I am struggling to find fault! The hotel was clean and presentable and all the staff were extremely polite and friendly. The rooms were basic but well maintained and the cleaners came every day to clean the room/change the linen/towels etc. The location is excellent, situated right on the beach and only a 10 minute taxi journey from Malaga airport (17 euros in a taxi, or 1.60 on the train). It is a little distance from the town, I'd say 30 minutes walk. We walked into town a few times of an evening when it was a little cooler, but I'd recommend jumping in a taxi if you wanted to head into the town during the day. The all inclusive was excellent. There was enough variety on different days and catered to experimental and fussy eaters alike! There was also a constant supply of beers, soft drinks and ice cream which was a bonus! All in all, the four of us had a fantastic time and would go again without a moments hesitation. Also, the chef at the pool side snack bar is quality!! Very friendly chap and the food is cooked fresh to order.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos , it offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain