We arrived past midnight to be greeted with a salad meal, which we thought was very thoughtful. Our booking, and our friends booking was for apartments, which were basic consisting of a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and lounge/bedroom. The T V was situated at roof height so I guess it was to keep kids away although, it was an old box tv and my husband could not see it.
My husband is dissabled and the hotel dinning room was so far away from the appartments, walking 3 times a day was not an option. Our friend found it impossible due to her waiting for a knee replacement and the distance to the dinning room to far for walking.
The hotel part of this holiday complex charged an additional £20 per person, per day extra because you would then have a bigger TV and a sea view which I think is very expensive. The food was very good with a good selection on offer and as we were all inclusive we had to pay no extra's. The weather was not kind to us and out of 10 days holidays we had 2 days of sunshine. The position of the hotel was on the sea front but at the very end of the resort, with no shops etc to one side of the hotel and a fair walk to the other side to reach shops to look at. There was a bus stop outside the hotel however, due to us having a mobility scooter a bus was not an option so we could only take a taxi which was very good. Staff were very good, friendly and fair, when the spanish people which were on one of the holidays paid for by their government barged to the front of the cue (because they had to pay for their drinks) they were told to join the cue at the back which they did not like one bit. An excellent place for the young and fit but in the season I think very noisey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain