Had a great time at the Puente real, loved the location, food was fine what you would expect from the standard of the hotel, drinks a plenty and friendly staff, the pool here is very good and set in nice grounds, for what I paid I would find it hard to find any fault, for those who want a la carte dining pay the extra and don't pull down a good value hotel that delivers what it says on the tin, look forward to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos , it offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Expedia, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain