We stayed in Puente Real in July 2012. Our rooms were ok basic but nice compared to the apartments which made Butlins a luxury ! . The entertainment staff were excellent and always friendly, however the other staff were mainly rude and unhelpfull. Secondly the entertainment stopped at 11pm which i think is early whilst on your holidays. There was a disco room but that was only open two nights a week. The main thing that let the hotel down was the food. There was very little choice and if you dont like fish like myself your in a mess :). The snack bar is better for choice however you would have to que for 20mins first also any locals (Spaninsh) would be able to just push straight in to the que as the chef would always serve them over everyone else which is very annoying when your queing in 35 degree heat !. However this hotel is ok and brilliant location near to beach shops etc. If you want somewhere in the evening pop to irish bar its great !. We made the most of our holiday and it was ok mainly the food which lets this hotel down, same every day. Quick Note - Check chicken from snack bar as we had a raw piece one day luckily I didnt eat it but could have been seriously ill i would stick to toasties !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real 4 **** is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos and is awarded with the Q for Quality Tourism. It offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain