Nice hotel, rooms clean, our room you had to hold the shower head, as the one that was on the wall must have broke so they replaced it with a shower head but not a fixed one.
We stayed in the main hotel the rooms without cooking facilities, on our last day we were given a room at the back of the hotel to shower in as our flight was a late flight back home, but none of us showered as the room was disgusting, wet dirty towels on the floor and the room was old and tatty and smell of damp and dirt and not card access, a key opens the door which is a nightmare to open and lock. Do not stay in the self catering blocks. Some all inclusive quests were given rooms here and changed rooms the next day. So avoid.
The pool was cold so we didn't lie next to pool, also loads of flys around pool area, so we all bought a cheap beach towel to use on the beach.
Pool snack bar was the best snack bar I've seen. The chips, burgers etc. were all nice and served outside restaurant times uptown 7pm. They did serve pizzas till 11pm at the pool bar, they ring the bell when your pizza is cooked.
Restaurant was not the best as not much choice for me as I am a fuzzy eater, i did have some food from the children's buffet. It just always seemed to be fish and something else. Only had breakfast first morning, totally rammed queues for drinks machine 15 people long.
We were a group of males 29 - 34 years of age., we booked it for a cheap 4night all inclusive which worked out £200 each inc flights and hotel. Which is a good price especially as we probably drank that amount if booze if we would have been paying for it.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Hotel
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Puente Real
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos , it offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.