I am not a brit spain resort person, but this holiday was a music entertainment week. I managed to transfer my room to a sea view and both the room I had before overlooking the pool and my later room were very comfortable , I had no complaints with my room.. The main drawback for me was flies around the swimming pool, and I think the pool is badly positioned as some of the loungers did not get the sun until around 1pm due to the height of the Hotel hiding the sun around 11am in October. also as nearly all the hotel is all inclusive with one restuarant serving 400 rooms it can get chaotic, it reminded me of school dinner times, I cannot do with the mayhem and noise that so many people eating at one sitting in 1 large room can create. Whilst I may do the music week again, I wouldnt visit the hotel out of choice I prefer a resort with a more spanish appeal and a smaller hotel . for the reader of this review, also note the other good points about the hotel were, I found the reception staff helpful, the all inclusive drinks were free as part of my group until 12.30am which Ive never experienced before also the pool restaurant served up Chips, Chicken, Cheese and ham toasties , bacon and egg sandwiches outside of the main restuarant hours to save you eating in that manic restaurant. there were free ice creams and free drinks available from the Poolside cafeteria . The hotel is not on the beach as I was led to believe and you have to pay for sun beds on the beach which are 4 euros per day also another good thing was the hotel allowed me to have a courteousy room to shower in before I went home a big plus for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puente Real is ideally located on the beach front in Torremolinos , it offers you the posibility to take a rest and enjoy the fabulous climate of the "sunny coast" as well as the Andalousian customs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Puente Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puente Real Hotel Torremolinos
- Puente Real Torremolinos
- Hotel Puente Real Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain