Having taken holidays in Torremolinos for 21 years we came to the Bajondillo 10 years ago. We have been staying there 2 or 3 times a year ever since. If there are better facilities at a similar cost in the area then I cannot find them. I have stayed at 5 other hotels or apartment complex over the years and none of them come close. The only problem I have with the Bajondillo is listening to the same entertainment for the last 10 years. A change of personalities in this area is long overdue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos