Recently stayed here for 10 days in a studio apartment.The room was very clean and well kept and spacious enough for a studio.We had a nice sea view and a big plus was the close proximity to the beach.Owing to the closeness of the beach we did not use the swimming pool which appeared to be very busy.The service at reception was very efficient and all the staff were helpful.The entertainment at night seemed to be geared towards an older clientele and ballroom dancing fans which was a bit disappointing for us.We would have no problem in recommending this hotel and would stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos