This is a good hotel with a very good price. The hotel is centrally located, in front of the sea. The rooms are large, all with a terrace and sea view. The fourniture of the hotel, as its own style are a little bit old, but not so bad. There is also air conditioning. The bathroom is newer than the room. There is also a really small kitchen, but eating out there is quite cheap so...never used. Breakfast is good with plenty of choices between eggs, bacon, beans, sausages, ham, salami, breads, cakes, yogurts, fresh fruits....good if it's included in the price. Rooms are clean, you don't have cleaning service on sundays. You cannot expect luxury venues but for the price it's a good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos