Stayed here for four days in a studio appt. Spacious room with plenty of cupboard space for clothes, fridge, sink, two ring cooker and comfy bed, small tv. Few min across the street to beach where a comfy sunbed is €4.50 a day inc brolly and table. One street back from hotel you go up some stairs to the lift up to main shopping area and square. Lift costs 50 cents each way, which is def worth on the way up, but it closes at 930pm. Asked at reception for a late checkout and it cost €23.50 but meant we could have a day out then shower before we left at night. People on reception very friendly and very helpful. We took the train from airport at €1.70 each very easy. A taxi from station to hotel €6. Exit station at the square look to your left you will see a pizza place where taxis sit opposite. Will return to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos