The rooms are dated and the hotel/apartments aren't luxury by any stretch, however they are clean and well equipped. Location is great across the road from the beach and near the lift up to the town centre.
One negative is that they dont offer non smoking rooms. We were given a room which was stink with stale cigarettes however reception gave us a different room straight away and without issue. The free wifi in the complex can be a bit temperamental.
I have stayed here many times due to price and location and I look forward to my next stay already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos