Large complex. All very clean and well presented. Older style.Stayed in a Studio. Balcony with views across to Malaga and the sea. Cooking facilities limited but with a fridge and local supermarkets we could have breakfast and bagettes in the evening and lunch out. We went in Jan/Feb. An older clientel.Staff very pleasant and helful. Wifi was all good. Free parking on site.
opposite the beach and an energectic uphill stroll in to Torremolinos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos