We have stayed in this hotel couple of times. And would go again.
Decor is old, but everything is very well kept. And the decor brings the charm to this place.
Locations is great, on the beach, and a short walk for centre of Torremolinos. I guess most of the rooms have sea view.
Breakfast is ok, fairly priced.
Rooms sizes are ok, and also the cleanliness.
Pool side and the garden is packed with people in july and august, and there isn't enough sun beds, so if you want a sun bed, you need to be quick in the morning. But the atmosphere is friendly anyways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos