Most important they had transport waiting for us at Malaga Arport. Arrived at Hotel late evening - checked in. Found Suite - Just 2 of us but it slept 4. Large double bed. Suite on corner with a wrap round balcony. Had the sun all day and facing beach. In fact everything I asked for. Booked through Miguel at Hotel`s reservations. Kitchen with 4 ring cooker and extractor fan + window.
Bedroon and Living room have patio doors to balcony. Air Con in bedroom and Living room +
Radiators in all rooms. Very pleasant stay.
Minuses - Furniture although comfortable needs updating. TV is a joke so small you`d need binoculars to see the screen but very good for Radio programmes.
Yes we would book again.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos
- Apartments Torremolinos
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Budget Places, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.