Great location across the road from a lovely beach. Staff were very friendly. Rooms were adequate with nice bathroom and nice balcony. Did not eat there as we like to try out different restaurants and cafes. Good bars and restaurants nearby. Lovely long prom for walking. Short up hill walk to the old town and lots of shops. Entertainment every night, though we went to local bars most nights. The rooms are slightly dated but clean and adequate and we spent very little time in there anyway. Would not think it would be suitable for children as there is really nothing there for them, not even a kiddies pool. A more mature clientele than most spots. Not a great amount of sunshine around the pool as the sun leaves the garden early afternoon and everyone is squashed into the one corner that still has sunshine. Over all experience, had very pleasant holiday there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos