We stayed here two weeks. Location is very good and pool area also. Rooms are ok, but not the best we have seen. You could say that the rooms are little bit old-fashioned. Blankets were dirty. Otherwise rooms are very clean and cleaning works. Wifi is also working. Workers were polite and there was some dance shows in the restaurant. We think that this is ok place to stay, but maybe not for two weeks. There is loundry also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos