Our first visit to the charming Bajondillo (4 weeks, Oct. 2011) and we were well pleased with all aspects of this older, well maintained hotel. Rooms were very clean, beds firm and excellent, location superb, staff pleasant and helpful, good air-conditioning, etc. Easily accessible (walking distance) to downtown Torremolinos, to the train station, to the bus station, to many good restaurants, and many other services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bajondillo is in the heart of the Costa del Sol and right in front of the beach. All our Apartments have an excellent distribution and orientation as they all face the sea. The atmosphere is peaceful and inviting.Big garden with swimming pool with sun beds, hairdresser, PC with internet access, free WiFi in whole complex, a la carte restaurant “La Brasería”, cafeteria, self service laundry, external medical service (24h) and free Airport Shuttle-Bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Bajondillo Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bajondillo Apartments Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Apartments
- Bajondillo Apartments Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Apartments Torremolinos