We arrived 8th Sept 2013,What a stunning hotel ,modern, clean, staff brilliant & attentive, food plentiful & a great choice. We didn't get a room with a sea view but that didn't matter as this hotel is right on the sea anyway. We were a party of nine all various ages 20s 30s,50s,60s & 80. Everyone enjoyed the whole spectrum of what this hotel had to offer. Plenty of sun loungers, towels for the beach at no cost, choice of indoor or outdoor eating, exemplary staff. The room was large with plenty of wardrobe space, lots of draws, flat screen TV, mini fridge, there is a walk in shower, balcony with furniture. The bed was the best I have slept in on holiday, very comfortable. We would definitely recommend this hotel you wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain