A return visit to Nautilus. I felt this visit there seemed to be a lot of new staff on Reception, Restaurant and Bar Lounge and it was an effort for them to be interested in the Guest. I overhead another guest stating the same. Was talking to another guest who stated that the hotel enjoys a 68% return of guests So I think that says a lot about the experience of Nautilus.. Another guest I spoke to didn't like the new upgrade, she preferred the old style.
Everything was as it should be for this visit. We had an excellent room food was good. My only gripe is that tables at meal times are very close together. Dinner time you must sit at the table that has been allocated. We had different languages, including Holland and Belgium. The language barrier was a bit of a problem. Though most of them could speak a little English. Again the age old problem of reserving the sunbeds crops up. This didn't bother me as I was always able to get a sunbed myself.
We will return perhaps next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain