In August we were fortunate enough to stay at this lovely refurbished hotel. Checking in was quick and well organised with drinks supplied on arrival. All staff were friendly and extremely helpful. Rooms are spacious with lovely big beds. Bathrooms are large with walk in showers. Food was good and when we asked for a table outside we were given one the next night.Entertainment was varied and look out for the Motown group who were very good vocalists. For good food go out of gate to beach _ turn left and go to El dolfin for lovely food at a reasonable price. For reasonably priced drinks and food go out of front entrance turn right and take short walk to supermarket. Look out for lovely selection of books in foyer if you enjoy reading! Hotel is next to clean beach. Pool is well maintained with helpful lifeguard if you have a disability or mobility problem. Food in the hotel was of a wide variety and beautifully presented. We had a lovely relaxing holiday in beautiful surroundings!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain