Visited the hotel between 11th and 18th August. Upon arrival about 1p.m we were given a glass of cold Cava which it was very welcoming. We were checked in fast by very friendly staff.
We were given room 607 which was on the main building. We had part sea part street view which suited us fine.Room was clean. Air con good. We had his and hers sinks and a lovely big shower.
Food was great. As many other reviews said there are two sittings for dinner. Ours was between 7 -7.30 which was ok for us. You have the same table throughout your stay. If you wanted the later one it was 8.45. Our table was outside as this is what we wanted. We do not smoke but there some people that do..You could change the time as long as you gave them prior warning so they could cater for you. The manager came out every night at dinner to see if we were ok and asked if there was anything that we needed. A very nice touch It makes you feel welcome. Restaurant staff were always friendly. We used the taverna on the beach for lunch as they do lovely fish. We also used the hotel for lunch as they do a nice ham and cheese toastie with fries. Price reasonable.
They have many sunbeds and had no problem getting one. I do not know what the fuss is about the pool towels? My problem was that there was this couple that chain smoked. Very frustrating...Only happened one day and avoided them all times...
Beware of the sea as it does have waves and can be dangerous if you go deep and you are not prepared...They have lifeguards..
The hotel location is perfect. It is the best in the area from what we have seen and no children which this time of year it was paradise.
There are a lot of restaurants and shops all within walking distance. The whole area it is very busy. I guess it is the time of the year. You must walk to the marina. It is very nice.
We visited Marbella and Port Benus.
If you are thinking visiting the area Do not hesitate to stay at this hotel. It has everything to make your stay comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain