Cannot fault the cleanliness, staff, location or food. If Torremolinos is your destination choice this hotel is perfect. The no under 17's rule is also a bonus for those wanting a quieter type of holiday.
A few observations:
- take an extension lead with you. Power point right over the other side of the room from the mirror for those who use hair straighteners etc.!
- the set times for dinner was a little annoying. Everyone turning up at the same time and having to then queue around the various buffet tables. I'm not keen on sitting at the same table every evening either but that is just my personal choice.
- be prepared to get up at the crack of dawn to go and get your sunbeds. There were plenty available but the prime locations are taken by about 7am. There is a no reservation rule which is completely ignored so it is a case of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em".
- the evening entertainment - we were treated to a medley of "Viva Espana", "Spanish Eyes", "By the Rivers of Babylon" and various other cringey tunes from the 1970's. Don't take it too seriously. After all being in a prime location there are plenty of other things to do of an evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain