The Riu Nautilus has been recently Refurbished and you can see this
in the fabric of the building, first the good points it is in a great location,
it is also very clean the rooms are comfortable and are situated in the main
building and annexe, the best rooms in terms of space and getting the sun
are the rooms that over look the beach.
The food is of a very good standard and the staff are very attentive, but
the dining room feels cramped at times, the public areas at reception and
the lounge are nicely decorated but are devoid of atmosphere and a little
clinical, there are flat tv's on the wall but there are only 2 channels in English
but overall a good hotel with very good staff, would recomend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain