Whave just returned from a two week holiday, and were most impressed by the refurbishment. This was the nineteenth time we have visited this hotel and although it has lost its traditional Spanish decor and furniture, we really liked the modern look. The ouotdoor pool is fabulous now, with 2 beach-style entries, 3 ladders, and a disabled hoist. The indoor pool is small, but adequate, with jacuzzi, sauna and fitness suite. The food in the Hotel is as gopd as always, and the staff are the most friendly you could wish for. The baths have been removed from most bedrooms, and replaced by walk-in showers. It was a llittle disappointing to find that hand rails had not been provided in the showers, as the floor is a bit slippery, and there is nothing to grab hold of should one slip. We took a rubber bath mat with us, thank goodness. There are large flat-screen TVs in the rooms with many channels, and the most wonderful new beds we have ever slept on. We dined in the themed restaurant several times, which is fabulous.We are now about to book our 20th visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain