We were some of the first to sample the Riu Nautilus after its multi million euro update arriving on the 1st of March. The reception area is much more welcoming with a bright purple/grey theme, however the seating is not very comfortable and not conducive to relaxing in which is a pity since the weather we experienced that week was the worst we have ever known on the Costa del Sol. We had a room on the second floor in the annex overlooking the impressive new infinity pool area but the weather prevented us from enjoying it. The room was decorated in a purple/white theme with a large new bed,flat screen television and an impressive walk in shower. There was a good choice for evening meals and breakfast,and the staff were particularly attentive. Unfortunately during the first week of reopening there was no advertised evening entertainment so we went out most evenings. We will return again hopefully to enjoy the magnificent pool area in better weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain