We stayed at the Riu Nautilus in May 2012 and rebooked for May 2013 it was brilliant. As we couldn't wait to stay there again we booked for ten days in October. Everything was absolutley excellent once again. The room, the staff, the food was faultless. We didn't stay in for the evening entertainment so we can't say what that was like. We used two or three of the English bars across the road. Champagne Charlies was just like being in an upmarket pub in England. Toms Tavern was cheap n cheerful and always packed. Mirage bar was very friendly with owners not far from us in Lancashire. Weather was great as well for the time of the year. Roll on next May when the hotel will have been refurbished and will be adults only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain