Stayed with family in Aug 2012 and had a lovely time. Best part is hotel location as you are straight on prom and can walk for miles either way. Beach is nice. Hotel itself is a little old fashioned and could do with a bit of an upgrade. Rooms ok, towels weren't the best! Food was good and staff were excellent. All in all nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain