Stayed here for a week in June 2012,Had a fantastic holiday,I will get the only negative out of the way,we had a room on th ground floor that was close to a wall,as the weather was brilliant we didnt spend a lot of time in the room,but it was a bit of a let down,(IVE HEARD OTHERS SAY YOU CAN REQUEST CERTAIN ROOMS THOUGH THESE ARE NOT GAURANTEED)and as we will return at some point will try this next time. The hotel is very clean and tidy,rooms were cleaned to a good standard every day,its in a great location on the prommenade (PEDESTRIAN)next to the beech.There are plenty of sunloungers,and it didnt matter what time we came down we always managed to get one,there is service around the pool so if you dont want to get up to eat /drink in the outside bar area you can be served at your sun lounger.Prices for food and drink were reasonable for a hotel,3 Euro for a beer or wine and 4 OR 5 Euro for a snack(SANDWICH WITH CHIPS)it is cheaper if you wander just outside the hotel to the bars and restaurants wich there are plenty,and just outside on the prom are numerous bars and restaurants.On booking with thomson we were a little concerned that you were allocated a table for your evening meal for your entire stay,but can honestly say it was a great idea,theres an early and late sitting,we chose the late one 8pm and got an outside table,the food choice and quality were excellant,and i am a bit picky,but couldnt fault it,the staff went out of there way to please and as it was my birthday while we were there was touched to find a bottle of cava at our table on the day,(THIS HAD BEEN PICKED UP BY RECEPTION AT CHECK IN FROM MY PASSPORT)The management came round frequently to check that guests were happy with the food and service and i didnt here one complaint..The entertainment was good,but as the weather was hot we sat outside as it was warm indoors.again the staff were very attentive ready to take your order and provide a bowl of nuts as soon as you sat down nothing being to much trouble to them,and if they had time they would sit and talk,.Most days we walked along to BELADAMINA,about a 5-10 min stoll ,its a really classy place with some great restaurants and bars and an attractive marina just right to sit and have a drink and watch the world go by(IF YOU JUST FANCY A BURGER THERES A BURGER KING)left out of the hotel and along the prommenade leads to TORREMOLINOS about a 30 min walk then up a lot of steps to the town ,as it was very warm we got a taxi back about 8 Euro.All in all this was a good hotel with great staff good food and a perfect position.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos* 3-storey and 7-storey buildings* 2,500 garden* Separated from beach only by the beachfront promenade* 700 m from Puerto Marina* 700 m from various shops* 8 km from the Malaga airport* 100 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Riu Nautilus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Nautilus Torremolinos
- Riu Nautilus Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Nautilus Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain