This hotel continues to deliver its high standard of service although room quality is variable. When we arrived, the allocated room was a twin rather than a double room - the lateral sea views on aoffer we know to be variable from previous stays but this was near thefron of the hotel and our "sea view" was almost completely blocked by the fire escape. After a conversation with the hotel staff, who pointed out that they do not guarantee any particular type of room or view, we were moved the following morning - much closer to the front and with a better view. Rooms are good although the single bolster pillow offering could be better. Entertainment at night (piano player or same guy playing synthesiser outside beside the pool) is good for an older age group or maybe families with young children. Pool is a good size but the beach is just outside the back entrance to the hotel site. Good restaurants close by can be a little difficult to find. Overall good for a relaxing holiday for the older couple. THis hotel has been taken over by another chain and some differences in service offering are visible, mainly in the range of breakfast dishes although the range is still good. A small proble with availability of cups for soffee or teas on one morning led to gutests having to use cereal bowls - a bit of a noveltyy perhaps but it did lead to queues at the coffee machines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A superior 4 star Hotel where the functional distribution of its spaces, with the sea as its protagonist, the decoration, with its strong personality, have all come together to give you an elegant, classical and functional Mediterranean Hotel. Located on the seafront, MS Amaragua looks out directly on to the Mediterranean and the pedestrian promenade of the traditional, infamous neighbourhood of the Carihuela, where the cultural cuisine of Pescaito frito (little fried fish) reaches its maximum expression. Only a couple of minutes walk away is the famous Benalmádena Marina, Puerto Marina. We have 275 rooms; of these 2 are luxury suites, 8 suites, 6 junior suites and 12 superior doubles. Restaurant, snack bar, swimming pool, lobby bar, conference and conventions halls, parking with 217 spaces, big outside swimming pool for adults and children, ample sun terrace, beach with direct access from the Hotel and the spa & fitness centre. 24 hour reception, press, left luggage, bellboy, room service, laundry service and rental service of bicycles, cars and motorbikes. CATERING To start the day, the Hotels restaurant, offers a complete and varied breakfast buffet with panoramic views of the Mediterranean . Enjoy the luminosity and relaxation at the swimming pool Bar La Ola, where Mediterranean cooking fuses with local cuisine and the after dinner drinks at sunset.Mens sana in corpore sano in the Health and Beauty Centre (SPA & Beauty Farm) the Hotel has at your service. The Hotel has on offer for its clients, an indoor climate controlled swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath, gym, massages and an ample array of aesthetic treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SENTIDO Amaragua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amaragua Hotel Torremolinos
- SENTIDO Amaragua Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain