hotel was full indeed. a large number of nordic guests. Not a problem with that although they are from the north and thus a bit "cold". hotel has a great situation, only a "promenade" between the hotel and the beach. Very good atmosphere. Staff very helpfull and friendly. Bar tenders and waoiters : 100% in respect of being friendly and efficient. Rooms are ok, about 20m2. Not very good isalatied so noisy if your have noisy neighbourgs. No individual soap and shampoo in the bathroom, but one large botlle fixed on the wall, so very basic. Breakfast is ok and so is the dinner although food is lacking seasoning and variation. Not every day fresh veggies but 1 day on 2 canned veggies. Internet expensive 4 euro per hour.
To conclude : good hotel with very good location, friendly atmosphere with some shortcomings but worth its 4 stars.
- Also Known As:
- Amaragua Hotel Torremolinos
- Amaragua Hotel
- Hotel Amaragua Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A superior 4 star Hotel where the functional distribution of its spaces, with the sea as its protagonist, the decoration, with its strong personality, have all come together to give you an elegant, classical and functional Mediterranean Hotel. Located on the seafront, MS Amaragua looks out directly on to the Mediterranean and the pedestrian promenade of the traditional, infamous neighbourhood of the Carihuela, where the cultural cuisine of Pescaito frito (little fried fish) reaches its maximum expression. Only a couple of minutes walk away is the famous Benalmádena Marina, Puerto Marina. We have 275 rooms; of these 2 are luxury suites, 8 suites, 6 junior suites and 12 superior doubles. Restaurant, snack bar, swimming pool, lobby bar, conference and conventions halls, parking with 217 spaces, big outside swimming pool for adults and children, ample sun terrace, beach with direct access from the Hotel and the spa & fitness centre. 24 hour reception, press, left luggage, bellboy, room service, laundry service and rental service of bicycles, cars and motorbikes. CATERING To start the day, the Hotels restaurant, offers a complete and varied breakfast buffet with panoramic views of the Mediterranean . Enjoy the luminosity and relaxation at the swimming pool Bar La Ola, where Mediterranean cooking fuses with local cuisine and the after dinner drinks at sunset.Mens sana in corpore sano in the Health and Beauty Centre (SPA & Beauty Farm) the Hotel has at your service. The Hotel has on offer for its clients, an indoor climate controlled swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath, gym, massages and an ample array of aesthetic treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Amaragua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.