Our stay here was from 15th until 23rd of October. We had read several reviews that were not so good, but much to our surprise, everything was just fine !
The hotel has a lovely hall and the staff are very friendly. They do not only speak Spanish.
Rooms were good and so were the beds.
The restaurant offered good food, regarding the crisis-issue, which means that everyone has smaller budgets.
In the evening there was live music in the bar.
Spa, jacuzzi, sauna etc. were free of charge.
Pool was good with enough sunbeds and the Paseo Marítimo was just down the stairs. One could walk to Benalmadena or to Torremolinos itself.
Along the Paseo were several bars, where one could have tapas and drinks, or even a full meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A superior 4 star Hotel where the functional distribution of its spaces, with the sea as its protagonist, the decoration, with its strong personality, have all come together to give you an elegant, classical and functional Mediterranean Hotel. Located on the seafront, MS Amaragua looks out directly on to the Mediterranean and the pedestrian promenade of the traditional, infamous neighbourhood of the Carihuela, where the cultural cuisine of Pescaito frito (little fried fish) reaches its maximum expression. Only a couple of minutes walk away is the famous Benalmádena Marina, Puerto Marina. We have 275 rooms; of these 2 are luxury suites, 8 suites, 6 junior suites and 12 superior doubles. Restaurant, snack bar, swimming pool, lobby bar, conference and conventions halls, parking with 217 spaces, big outside swimming pool for adults and children, ample sun terrace, beach with direct access from the Hotel and the spa & fitness centre. 24 hour reception, press, left luggage, bellboy, room service, laundry service and rental service of bicycles, cars and motorbikes. CATERING To start the day, the Hotels restaurant, offers a complete and varied breakfast buffet with panoramic views of the Mediterranean . Enjoy the luminosity and relaxation at the swimming pool Bar La Ola, where Mediterranean cooking fuses with local cuisine and the after dinner drinks at sunset.Mens sana in corpore sano in the Health and Beauty Centre (SPA & Beauty Farm) the Hotel has at your service. The Hotel has on offer for its clients, an indoor climate controlled swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath, gym, massages and an ample array of aesthetic treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Low Cost Holidays, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your SENTIDO Amaragua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amaragua Hotel Torremolinos
- SENTIDO Amaragua Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain