Stayed for 4 nights with my father.The hotel was clean,the staff were friendly and a great selection of bars (although there needs to be another chilled one for the evening).
The beach was about a 20 minute walk (maybe more when busy due to so mamy shops). There is also poundland around the corner should you run out of suncream etc.
The food was good, but eating in the hotel felt more like a chore rather than a dining experience. I could not fault the staff one bit, David Vegas what a guy! You need to stern when dealing with so many guests.
The room was clean and with british channels.There is also WIFI but it took a day to login due to the amount of guests within the hotel(It was a bank holiday weekend to be fair.)
We were a bit disappointed with how noisy the hotel was, it was most probably that our room was on 1st floor.On our last night, I had to get reception to call security as people were being unreasonably noisy by the pool area.There probably needs to be another quiet bar area open up, as 2 of them were for entertainment in the evenings.
We would recommend the hotel for groups of adults,couples and older families.There is no room to swing a cat for young children. We did enjoy our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Griego Hotel All Inclusive is placed in Torremolinos centre, just half a mile from Bajondillo Beach and three-minutes walk from to the Torremolinos convention centre. This hotel is ideal for couples and families alike. The guestrooms are spacious and feature air conditioning and heating, a private bathroom with hairdryer, a furnished private balcony, a flat satellite TV, a safe (extra charge) and free WiFi. The facilities have a buffet restaurant with live cooking and international cuisine, and another buffet themed restaurant with pizzeria and snack bar and a nighttime piano bar and more. The hotel also has a TV room, a library with international books, a miniclub for kids, a gym, a meeting room, a souvenir shop and a sundeck with outdoor pool and loungers. In July and August, it is offered free transportation to the beach. The hotel is half a mile from Aqualand water park, and 12 minutes from Malaga Airport trough A7 Highway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Marconfort Griego Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Griego Mar Torremolinos
- Hotel Griego Mar Torremolinos
- Marconfort Griego Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain