Just got back this morning from this hotel.
Really good value for money holiday. Food and drink could not fault it, fresh hot bread and pizza freshly baked.
Down fall the swimming pool area, everyone is crammed in like sardines in a tin, beds so hard you could not use them and the pool only had steps you had to climb down to get in. Spent most of our time down on the beach.
Really strange hotel as there were loads and loads of stag and hen parties, then you had loads of families with small children. I think this hotel should either be advertised as an adult holiday, or then again change to family holidays. We spoke to several groups that were on Stag and Hen parties and they too were really shocked with the mixture of people, saying that everyone was so well behaved while we were there.
Only ones to look out for are the Spanish that stay at this hotel, they seem to take over and push in front of you wherever you go.
The staff working around the hotel was really pleasant, but that could not be said for the ones on reception, who was not at all helpful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marconfort Griego Hotel features an All Inclusive plan along with an excellent location just a three-minute walk from the Torremolinos convention center and half a mile from Bajondillo Beach. This property is an ideal hotel for couples and families alike. The spacious and attractive guestrooms at Marconfort Griego Hotel All Inclusive offer services like air conditioning, heating, a furnished private balcony, satellite TV, a safe (extra charge) and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities. This hotel also features a pool bar, a cafe, a bar lounge, a buffet restaurant with international cuisine and show cooking, a nighttime piano bar and more. At the hotel, you'll also find a TV room, a game room, a library with international books, a meeting room, a miniclub for kids, a gym, a souvenir shop and a sundeck with an outdoor pool and loungers. The property offers free transportation to the beach in July and August. Marconfort Griego Hotel is just half a mile from Aqualand water park, and it has quick access to Highway A7, making it easy to reach Malaga Airport in just 12 minutes. ****ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN**** With the All Inclusive plan at Marconfort Griego Hotel, you'll find the following services: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel's main restaurant. Snacks (burgers, hot dogs, fries, salads, fruit, ice cream, sodas, beer, wine and water) at the hotel's snack bar. House drinks, beer, soda, mineral water, shakes, coffee, tea, infusions, etc. Note: Luxury menu items, Premium brand drinks, sports drinks and natural juices are not included. All inclusive drinks are served from 10am to midnight. In-room safes and parking are not included. All schedules and locations for services are subject to change at the discretion of hotel management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marconfort Griego Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Griego Mar Torremolinos
- Hotel Griego Mar Torremolinos
- Marconfort Griego Hotel Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain